96-100 Piccadilly is a Grade II listed building in Mayfair, London W1.
The two buildings at 96-97 and 98-100 Piccadilly were cojoined in the early 1980s after the buildings behind the retained facades were demolished.
The Badminton Club building at 100 Piccadilly was built in 1884-5 to the designs by architect Colonel Eobert William Edis.
96-97 Piccadilly on the corner of White Horse Street was built as the new premises of the New Traveller’s Club in 1890-1.
The buildings are overlooking Green Park.
The nearest underground station is Green Park.
2016 December - Planning permission for - Excavation of sub-basement, redevelopment of Nos. 5-6 Yarmouth Place, alterations and extension to provide enlarged sixth and new seventh floor storeys and installation of plant at basement, ground and fourth-floor levels. Use of extended and altered building as 36 x flats (Class C3) (an additional 28 above existing), car/cycle parking and a shop (Class A1) or financial and professional institution (Class A2) at part ground floor level. Internal alterations. The site includes 98-100 Piccadilly. Developer: Blossom Street Properties, Architect: Paul Davis and Partners. Westminster Council ref. no. 15/06446/FULL.
1. The Builder 1903, pp.11.
2. Westminster City Council westminster.gov.uk
3. Historic England List entry Number: 1265661, Date first listed: 30-May-1972; historicengland.org.uk
Site & Location
Information on this page is for guidance only and remains subject to change. Buildington does not sell or let this property. For more information about this property please register your interest on the original website or get in touch with the Connected Companies.