Description of 20-22 Chilworth Street
9 Flats (6 One-Bedrooms, 2-Three Bedrooms, 1 Two-Bedroom)
Newly refurbished (September 2007) luxury flats located over 6 floors of a historical Victorian style building in a very quiet residential street popular among actors and politicians - right next to Paddington Station, walking distance to Lancaster Gates & Hyde Park.
The whole building undergone extensive refurbishment and complete re-planning in the way that 2 buldings No 20 and No 22 were combined together in order to create wider same level floor coverage for modern flats - completely opposite to older family properties, which are usually spread over couple of floors.
• Double Glazed Sash windows
• Kitchens/dinesr with Integrated Siemens Appliances: washing machine, gas glass cooker, fridge & freezer, Microwave, oven.
• Bathrooms with jacuzzi bathtubs, inbuilt aqua wall TVs, separate shower cubicles with state of the art temperature control taps
• Intercom video security system
• Fire Safe water sprinkler system
• Integraded Sky TV areal in the reception rooms, analogue TV areals in every other room
• Telephone sockets in each room
• Free Wireless Internet
• Access to a Roof Area with Panoramic Views (outside the flat)
Superbly located close to everything
- numerous pubs, restaurants & shops
- Minutes walk away to Hyde Park
• Paddington (circle and district lines) tube stations less than 2 minutes walking distance
• British Rail services and the Heathrow Express are accessible via nearby Paddington Station
• Range of buses to everywhere in London
Source: londonflats4rent.com 2011